Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Vice President, Client Services
USA Expo, an event & experiential marketing agency, helps brands create data-driven experiential marketing programs that engage event attendees and deliver business results in live environments. With 26 years of expertise in connecting brands to audiences through events and sponsorships, USA Expo is a pioneer in modern experiential marketing. We help our clients execute trade show, consumer show, and experiential campaigns that positively impact their business.
USA Expositions, LLC is seeking a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial Account Manager who will support our clients’ experiential marketing programs and initiatives. An Account Manager is responsible for managing multiple client engagements, serving as the primary day-to-day client contact, provide strategic thinking to help clients achieve their goals, manage all aspects of client programs and build relationships within the client’s organization.
- Daily management of event & experiential campaigns; including campaign strategy development, sponsorship management, contract negotiation, display design & fabrication, activation services & I&D services, digital marketing, technology integration, and general account management
- Provide day-to-day client support
- Develop client reporting and event recaps
- Work directly with activation team on setup and dismantle of event displays on show site
- Work directly with event/show managers to ensure all paperwork is completed
- Assist in preparation of proposals, cost estimates and spec sheets for business development initiatives.
- Support all divisions of USA Expositions and become a contributor to our positive company culture
- EXTREMELY organized with great time management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-driven and dependable
- Willingness to go above-and-beyond to solve problems and support team members
- Travel time = 5%-15%, based on time of the year and client requirements
- Minimum 4-year college degree
- Two (2) years of account management experience with proven results in marketing or events, preferred
- Strong working knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, & Excel)
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including dental, 401k, Term Life Insurance and discretionary annual year-end bonus. USA Expositions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your Resume and/or Cover letter below.